Friday, April 19, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #33

I love Fridays because there are always several fun
link parties on the go. Today I'm linking with
Janine's Finish the Sentence Friday
and Nan over at BlogShe.

Photobucket

I also have a link party on the go just below.
And, if you missed it, I just posted a book

Finish the Sentence Friday
I thought I was so cool when I...


...did backward flips off the side of the pool. I thought I was fearless. I never pictured myself growing up and becoming like my mom. She was scared of heights and roller coasters. Now she’s cool and I’m the un-cool one. She knows how to ski with her feet together. I can only snow-plow. I’ve lost my sense of balance and I feel sick on rides that spin, like the teacup ride at Disney World. How did I get like this? I’m on a quest to get my cool back!

Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.) blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena