Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #64

I hope you enjoy all the colors in today's photos.
The flowers are in my garden and Amanda is the
prettiest flower of them all. We've been having
spring and the hot summer days have already
begun to make an appearance.

Click on the images to view
them larger. There's almost
no wait time and it's worth it!





Sheela, Amanda's kitten,
sitting by the pool.

Prince, Samantha's cat,
exploring the garden.

Check out my latest set of photos
of the Robertson Wine Region


Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena