Friday, January 24, 2014

Candid Answers and My Weekend Blog Hop

Welcome to Make My Saturday Sweet
- Blog Hop #66!


You can link any family friendly
post below on my weekend hop.

Today I'm answering two
Friday word prompts.

The theme this week on
is the letter C.

C stands for the Creativity that I put into my blogs. I strive to be Candid in my writing and I’m very Capable as an author. I love to include plenty of Color. I also include my own photography and thereby Create Captivating Content. I hope you find my posts Catchy and will want to return Continuously.

C stands for Consider the Lilies Poetry. Poetry by Christina Morley; Capturing life’s experiences. The Calla Lily is in my header. It was also in my Captivating wedding bouquet.

Wild Calla Lilies, South Africa
I use my Creativity to design Cheerful and Colorful jewelry. I will also be introducing a more Calm and elegant range soon. My shop is Called Alli Flair and is on Etsy.


Jewelry by Alli Flair


*********************

The sentence to finish on

We can either be traditional or non-traditional in the way we do things; I...

…often find myself doing things in a non-traditional way. I decided to follow my heart and get married and continue serving the Lord as a missionary, rather than go to college to earn a degree.

I chose to live in a country that was new to me.

As a Christian wife, I don’t believe that my husband is the only leader in our home, as the traditionalists often teach.

After having one boy and then a girl, I didn’t stop there. Just last night, one of the teachers at the high school was amazed when she heard that I had four kids.

We don’t attend a church of a specific denomination. We belong to a house church that is non-denominational/inter-denominational and if the group gets too big, we might have to find a building.

My kids have the space to discover their passion and to follow the path that suits them. They don’t have to get rich to be successful; they just have to lead fulfilling lives.

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.


Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena