Friday, January 10, 2014

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #64

I'm participating in two great Friday word prompts.

The topic on Friendship Friday is the letter, "A".

A stands for my most Active blog, Amanda's Books and More!

You can learn more about this Amazing blog and my stats by visiting my About page.


My kids: Jessica, Samantha, Amanda and Jeremiah

A also stands for my new shop on Etsy, called Alli Flair.

You can read the story behind my new jewelry line on my About page.

Jewelry by Alli Flair

*********************

Finish the Sentence Friday

The sentence to finish this week is:
"If I had a million dollars, I..."

...would give money to people who are making sacrifices to try and bring a better life to unwanted babies/children. I just finished reading two articles on Facebook about an aged man in Seoul, Korea who is doing just that, by offering a safe and anonymous way to young unwed women to put their unwanted babies in a cushioned box in a wall of a building. They receive about 5 babies a week this way, but the government is not helping them to do more for these abandoned babies, but wants them to stop altogether.

The authorities in Seoul think by having a safe drop-box system for unwed moms who will otherwise throw their babies away, because of cultural pressure, is encouraging young people to have sex outside of marriage. South Koreans have a very conservative culture and this problem is being swept under the carpet instead of being handled.

I realize that babies are being abandoned and children are being neglected around the globe. I would like to do my part to help. I've also always wanted to adopt. Having a million dollars would make a lot of things like adoption a possibility.

I would also use some of that money to help with my kids' education like college tuition. And, I would put money into my blogs, my eBook, and my new Etsy shop.

Happy Moms, Happy Homes
This image takes you to my blog,
based on my eBook.

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena