Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year 2016!


About a week before Christmas, Robbie and I spent two days in Cape Town. These are some of the Christmas lights that we saw downtown.

My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Please click on the images to enlarge them.




On Christmas morning our family of six drove to "Grandma's house." We didn't go over the river or through the woods, but it was a pretty drive for most of the way. My in-laws live at the West Coast in South Africa and they have an idyllic view of the beach and ocean. It's really wonderful for a family Christmas, especially since it's summertime in the southern hemisphere.

At the beach house there's even a wooden boardwalk that my father-in-law built with the help of a neighbor that goes from their garden to the beach. Last Christmas Robbie and Jeremiah spent a couple of hours oiling it down with the use of brooms.

I'll be sharing photos of our Christmas holiday in the near future. If you're itching to see some now, then check out this post from last year of the boardwalk and more on my travel blog, 1camera1mom, titled: Britannia Bay, South Africa - Part 3.


Just before leaving for my in-laws' house, I put together a post about our two fabulous days spent in Cape Town. You can see all the neat things we did on my travel blog, 1camera1mom: Christmas in Cape Town.



Wishing all my readers
around the world a blessed
New Year 2016!

Happy New Year 2016 Animated Images Free1


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena