Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter Sunday!


He is Risen!

It seems fitting that as I type this special Easter Sunday post, it is raining outside. We have been praying for rain and I thank all my readers who cared and those who prayed. It's not fun going through a drought and I love my garden and enjoy the flowers. I know others in South Africa have suffered worse during this drought and animals have died, so I can be thankful that it didn't hit us as hard.

Today I won't be hosting my usual weekend linky party. I always post it on a Friday, but this week went horribly wrong. Wednesday night we were burgled while we slept. Thankfully, nothing happened to us. We are fine and trusting God to work all things together for the good.

I wish you all a
blessed Easter Sunday!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena