Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Roses and More with a #LinkyParty

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #191!


I decided to go with roses in honor of Mother's Day. I also received a beautiful Mother's Day bouquet from Hubby and I included a picture of it at the end. I hope these colorful blooms will brighten your day. All the roses are from the same garden. We recently went for a drive and stopped at a pretty farm stall that also has a restaurant. We sat in the beautiful garden and ordered cake. I'll share photos of that outing on my travel blog in the near future. Enjoy!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on my photos to see them at their best!







*********************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:

Kalk Bay Shops



*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


Great-Grandma's Gifts



Goo and Spot
with a cool giveaway!



Jason, Lizzy and the Ice Dragon



My Latest Book Blast
with a $25 Giveaway:

Dragons are Real



*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena